Sunday, September 23, 2018

Follow Him

I had my last interview with President Warnick this week. We reviewed my mission and he gave me some advice and counsel for the next stage of my life. T'was a spiritual time!

We also got to meet with ゆうたさん, who we found while streeting the week before, for the first time. We got to do a church tour and as we did so, he told us that his family is Christian! We had a fantastic lesson about the restoration and he gave a beautiful description of our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. He said that if he came to know the Book of Mormon is true, he will get baptized! It was testimony to me that God is preparing people to receive us!

There was a baptism yesterday for りなちゃん, one of the primary kids in the ward. After her baptism, she shared a simple but powerful testimony and shared her desire to follow Jesus Christ. We also sung "I am a Child of God" together and it really brought in the spirit. I was reminded that we are all God's children, no matter how old we are, what we have done, or what we think of ourselves. We can be clean and made anew if we choose to follow Christ. He will lead us, guide us, walk beside us, and teach us the way to return back with him. I know that's true. I encourage all of you to think about that this week! Have a good one! 

-Elder Chab
チャブ長老
#RaiseTheBah



We love biking!



Last view of Yokohama!