Monday, April 16, 2018

Surprises!

頼もう!
It's been a long, crazy week. But a great one!

We had interviews with President Warnick on Tuesday. I love him! He's the best!
Later on, we tried a new way to 伝道. We had a board and asked people to smile. Then we asked them what makes them smile and how they feel. From there, we shared that through Jesus Christ, we can always smile. We talked to a ton of people and it was a lot of fun!

On Friday morning, we got a call from President Warnick. He called to tell my companion that he will be the next mission recorder and he has to transfer to the mission office on Monday(today). Transfer day isn't until next week so I will be in a trio with the zone leaders until then. So I'll be with Elder Schow and Elder Hemi. Gonna get crazy soon! Anyway, I'll be dropping my companion off at the station in a few hours so gotta blast! (I hope some of you know where that reference is from)

-Elder Chab
チャブ長老
#RaiseTheBah



Zone conference from a few weeks ago!



Good ol' ramen!