Sunday, April 8, 2018

Revelation Rush!!

頼もう!

Earlier this week, I went on splits with Hemi長老 and got a taste of the zone leader life; going to district meetings. It was nice to see how other district leaders run their meetings so I got to learn a bit. 

On Wednesday night, we met with レツさん and 山田さん for the first time since we found them about two weeks ago. They are in college and work as test score checkers; they hardly have time to meet. Anyway, we went to a way good ramen place and did some BRT. We shared some of our purpose as missionaries and explained the Restoration a little bit. Then, 山田さん asked us where he could get a Book of Mormon. We took them out of our bags and were like BOOM! Here you go! He seemed pretty excited to read it. Both of them have some real potential, so hopefully we can meet soon!

We watched general conference this weekend! I read the talks on my iPad as I listened and it helped a lot. I didn't take notes but wooow! A revelation rush! (Elder Holland couldn't have said it any better). We are blessed to know that ALL of us are God's children and He loves us. On top of that, we sustained President Russel M. Nelson as the next prophet. I know he is the Lord's chosen prophet and as we follow his counsel, we can receive personal revelation! 


-Elder Chab
チャブ長老
#RaiseTheBah



Last week when we visited the 高橋家!