Sunday, February 25, 2018

Trapped in the Apartment=Baptism!

頼もう
So after returning from headquarters last Monday, my companion got a 40C fever and ended up going to the hospital. Turns out he got influenza. The doctor told him to stay inside until Saturday. The other elders in the apartment were down too. So we couldn't go out and 伝道. We did a lot of studying and played some card games. Surprisingly, I didn't get sick. *knock on wood* It was pretty boring to be inside 24/7 though. I'm glad to be back out haha.

On Saturday, we had a baptism for 大森兄弟 and 酒井姉妹. They were so excited and we could see the light radiating off them after :) Then we smashed more rice and made mochi. Yay!

We had ward conference on Sunday. The stake president, Savstrom会長, shared an amazing talk. He shared Revelation 3:20, which says:

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

The Savior is speaking to us. Our Heavenly Father and the Savior knows us as well as our challenges. No matter how far we think we have fallen, no matter how alone we feel, the Savior is by our side, knocking, waiting for us to let Him in. Whoever you are, reach for that doorknob, turn it, and open the door. The Savior will guide us and comfort us. He will walk with us side by side, perhaps even carry us if we need it. I know that is true. 

It was a super spiritual weekend, and honestly I am quite worn out. But man, it's a great day to be alive, especially as a missionary! 

-Elder Chab
チャブ長老 
愛しています(^-^)



Mochitsuki round 3!



大森兄弟 and 酒井姉妹's baptism!