Monday, February 19, 2018

Down with the Sickness

頼もう!
Alright I'm going to keep this one short cause I've been dancing and drumming for a couple hours. For a mission event.

We had a couple lessons with 星兄弟 earlier in the week to finish the lessons. We emphasized repentance and that's where it went all downhill. He didn't want to commit fully to repent, told us his whole story, and said we'd never understand him cause we grew up in the church. He yelled some more things at us, packed his stuff, and then left the room, slamming the door. Soo he's gone and won't be baptized this Saturday. The fact that he took the Book of Mormon with him showed it had worth to him; although it may take a while, we believe he'll come back some day. We'll keep praying for him. 

We had a stake blitz this past Saturday. It was about 40 missionaries and 10 members. I got to work with the stake president, President Savstrom, for a bit. My companion and I gave a training for Online Proselyting. Overall, it was a great experience. President Savstrom wants to do it throughout the year, hopefully more members can come. I'm looking forward to it. 

Other than that, the zone leaders in my apartment got a fever and now my companion caught it. Looks I'll be going down this week as well. Yay! Stay safe everyone!

-Elder Chab
チャブ長老 
愛しています(^-^)



Ikinari Steak!



District perk!