Sunday, January 28, 2018

TRANSFER 11

頼もう!
We had a church tour with Tsujiさん on Saturday. We also taught him some of the Restoration as we went along. He had many questions and wanted to know. He really liked that we can have a second chance through Christ. We taught him how to pray too. It was great! Sadly our buddy 宮本さん didn't come to church yesterday like he said would.

Transfer announcements came in! I am..... transferring! To the Machida 1st ward as a district leader! This will be the first time I go to a stake other than Fujisawa or Yokohama. My new companion will be 池上長老; that means I'll be speaking/learning more Japanese! I'll be in the same apartment as my previous companion, Schow長老 and my MTC senpai, McDonald長老. 楊長老 is training and becoming district leader; he has two transfers left. Sipe姉妹 is going to Kichijoji and Wheeler姉妹 is training and becoming an STL. So Hodogaya will be filled with bean-chans! Exciting stuff! 
Well I'm off to Kichijoji for the rest of the day! Have a splendid week! 

-Elder Chab
チャブ長老 
愛しています(^-^)



Fujisawa East! From zone conference a couple weeks back!