Monday, May 1, 2017

TRANSFER 5!!!

皆さんこんにちは!

We went to see some nearby nature today; it took a lot longer to travel so we ate up a lot of time. But it was waayyyyy nice! It felt great to get away from the city and appreciate nature. 

On Tuesday, we met with the Machida elders and one of their investigators. He actually lives in our area boundaries so they were reassigning him to us. His name is Kenshin; he's way awesome! After some BRT, we taught him about the gospel of Jesus Christ. He has a lot of potential; hopefully we can meet with him weekly and help him progress even more! 

Before opening transfer calls on Saturday, we went to the newly built restaurant called Cabrillo! It's a Mexican restaurant! I was so excited to go because I looooooove Mexican food! Well, any Hispanic food :p We had some amazing beef and fish tacos and for dessert, an ice cream taco! 
After that, we went to church for the transfer emails....I am staying in 川崎(Kawasaki) with Schow長老! Gutierrez長老 is going to Hachioji! He's been here for 5 transfers! Poff長老 is coming in his place and will be the district leader. I can't believe I'm starting my 3.5 transfer here!

Sunday was amazing! It was ward conference so there were a lot of people that I hadn't seen before. Bishop Toma gave a talk and I understood most of it! Then my companion and I sung "Press Forward Saints" with the ward choir. It sounding fantastic! Who ever thought I would grow to love singing on my mission? After church, Ricard received the Melchizedek priesthood! It's so awesome to witness new members progress in the gospel! Then we had 食事会(shokujikai-potluck). There was a ton of food, especially bread, but we sure ate a lot! Later in the evening, we    went to the Matsukura(松倉)'s house for dinner! The Urata's were there as well! Both fantastic member couples! 松倉兄弟 works as a digital designer; he designs hats! They look wayyy cool and I'll probably end up getting one from him! We shared President Monson's talk about the Book of Mormon and then talked to them about the Book of Mormon. We committed both couples to read the Book of Mormon daily! Member missionary work is just as important! 

Today marks the beginning of short sleeve season!! Boy does it feel great to have short sleeve outside and the breeze blowing! Another transfer starts on Thursday. I can't believe it! And I am determined to make it better than this last one! I had a lot of things I wanted to talk about but time became つくない so this will have to do for now. またね!


-Elder Chab
チャブ長老 or 茶武長老
愛しています^_^



Last 英会話 of transfer 4!



Cabrillo! 



I LOVE TACOS!!