Monday, January 9, 2017

SURPRISE TRANSFER!!

皆さんこんにちは!
This week was pretty normal...until I received a call from one of President Warnick's assistants, Battaglia 長老. It was after district meeting on Saturday. We had just finished practicing a song to sing as a district for sacrament meeting. This transfer is scheduled to be 8 weeks long; it's been about 4 weeks since I got to Kamakura. Due to emergency circumstances, I am being transferred to the Yokohama North zone, Kawasaki area on Tuesday! It's about an hour away by train. My new companion is Elder Gutierrez; he is on his 7th transfer. The Kamakura elders will no longer be a trio; Coleman長老 and Lind 長老 will still be companions. Even though it was short notice and I haven't been in Kamakura too long, I am excited to transfer. I'll miss everyone a lot and I will have to learn the area all over again but that comes with being a missionary. I will go where the Lord wants me to go :) 

Other than that, nothing too crazy happened this week. Although we biked up this crazy hill to visit a potential investigator with the 姉妹たち. I couldn't bike all the way up; I had to walk some of it. It was super hard! And when we got there, he was busy taking a shower so we couldn't even meet him! But I got a good leg workout!

I had a blast in Kamakura! 


-Elder Chab
チャブ長老 or 茶武長老
愛しています^_^