Monday, January 9, 2017

SURPRISE TRANSFER PART 2

So I accidentally sent that last email without finishing it, please read that one first!!

I had a blast in Kamakura! I learned so much from my companions and the ward members. I got to spend my first Christmas and New Year in Japan there; that will definitely be something to remember. 

I made it to my new area safely by the way! It is way more urban than Kamakura. My back kinda hurts from carrying my suitcase (I strapped my suitcase to my back) and my bike. But it's all good! Since today was supposed to be temple P-day for the Fujisawa zone and I transferred instead, I didn't have a P-day yesterday. So I am taking some time today :) 

For those back in school from winter break, I wish you good luck! 頑張りましょう! (Let's do our best! Thank you everyone for your prayers, love and support. Remember Christmas with everything you do! See you next week!


Dinner with the Tsuchiya family and Suzuki 兄弟 last week!


Another shokuji! The Urata family!


We found this "car" while housing. It's wayyyyy small!

-Elder Chab
チャブ長老 or 茶武長老
愛しています^_^