Monday, August 27, 2018

I Found My People! - Transfer 16

What's good!!?
P-day always ends up pretty tiring. Not sure why. I'll just make a quick summary of the week:
-Elder Bird went to the mission office to be the new tech staff. His companion, Elder Hansen, joined our companionship and we've been a trio since. We also have 関根長老 join us a lot so we are basically a group companionship. Super OP
-We 伝道'd with a youth planning to serve a mission!
- Fei came back from his vacation and we set up a baptismal date for Sept. 15. Coming to church is still a bit difficult but we are working on it
- The ward had the annual summer festival. We were in charge of the game booths; the kids got a kick out of that. There was also fried chicken, yakisoba, taiko drums and dancing. It was a great turn out!
- The missionaries sang "I'll Find You My Friend" in sacrament meeting
- We met the guy who recorded the original DBZ soundtrack! Shortly after, we ran into a Thai couple. Using my poor Thai skills, English, Japanese, and some help from God we were able to exchange contact info! We will meet them soon!

Transfer announcements came..I am staying in Yamato! My son, Elder Ormond is going to 小田原 and Elder Hansen will stay with me. We'll also be getting Elder Mayo in a few days. So I am staying in a trio! The sisters are being closed, meaning we'll teach their investigators. That'll be a first for all of us! That's all I've got for now, so stay cool!

-Elder Chab
チャブ長老
#RaiseTheBah



Good ol' bowling



First adventure as a trio!



Dinner with Yoshiki-kun!