Wednesday, September 21, 2016

I just finished my first week at the MTC.......DESU!

WOW. What a week! My P-day is Wednesday so be sure to check every week!

So I'm a bit mad because I had a great email prepared. For whatever reason, my draft got erased so I have to write everything again. I don't have much time left so I'll sum everything up for now and I will write more later.
On the first day, we were sent to class and the teacher spoke in Japanese.It was awkward but we learned a few phrases. My companion is Cuff Choro(elder in japanese). My roommates are Cuff,Davis,Jones,Saddler and Crippen Choro. I am in district 5B. I also became a district leader. We taught our investigator Ohira-san for the first time on Friday. It was in Japanese. It was horrible because we didn't know what we were saying. We didn't give up and we don't plan on giving up anytime soon. The next 3 lessons were great! On exercise day, we play soccer or volleyball.Its a great stress reliever and its fun! Devotionals are the best part of each week. They are every Sunday and Tuesday of each week. I also joined the choir with the rest of my zone. I've never sung before but its great. I will explain a lot more next week. Have a great week! Ai shite imasu(I love you)!





Provo Temple!

Elder Julamalee(I don't know if I spelled it right) and I before we went to the MTC


My second family!








The Sukhans



Sukhans and Brother Avery! Brother Avery was a missionary when I was a kid!



Roommates!


I have no idea what is going on here :o


District 5B Chorotachi (Elders)



In line for food!


In the gym for devotional!


Breakfast time!





​​


​​
​​​