Sunday, May 13, 2018

The Truth is Marching On!

頼もう!
Happy Mother's day to all the moms and grandmas out there! I'm especially grateful for my mom for supporting me on this wonderful journey. Couldn't have done it without her help! Kinda weird knowing today was my last video call... :p

This week was just fantastic. Lot of meetings, including zone conference. We talked a lot about online proselyting. We got access to LINE a couple months ago and it's helped so much in our efforts. To add to that fire, we got wifi hotspots! So now we can contact people where ever we are, even from the apartment! We never have to worry about missing someone's message now. So cool to witness the Lord hastening His work! My companion and I also shared our testimonies at the end. It was one of the most spiritual zone conferences I've been to.

We were able to meet with a guy I met a couple weeks back on the train. We'll call him S-san. He took us to a nice little cafe close by for brunch. He went to Kentucky for college, so he's fluent in English. He's even been to our church there. We set some expectations and shared a little bit of our message. Bottom line, he is way prepared. We are way excited. Only thing is that he lives back in Atsugi area, so we'll have to transfer him over, but that's the least of our worries.

Later that same day, we talked to a pretty tall guy. His name is 中川さん。He was surprised to see two foreigners speak Japanese and we talked quite a bit. He asked if we had time, we said yes, then he said "Let's go eat together!". At that point, we had already eaten dinner but hey, this guy was interested and we love eating so there was no way we could pass that one up. We went to Saizeriya, talked more about what we share as missionaries and set expectations as we ate. He seemed pretty honest about wanting to learn more. We exchanged LINEs and went on our way. Way awesome miracle. 

We've been packing recently because we are moving to a brand-new apartment on Tuesday. We checked it out after I called my mom and just wow! I love it. I'm pumped. The Lord's work is marching on!


-Elder Chab
チャブ長老
#RaiseTheBah



Zone conference!



Meeting with 中川さん!