Tuesday, August 8, 2017

LAST TEMPLE TRIP

皆さんこんにちは!

Well, the Tokyo temple will be closing for remodeling in late September. Today was my last temple visit on my mission :( But I'm glad I got to as many times as I did! It's such an amazing experience! 

We had a crazy storm on Tuesday. I've never heard such loud thunder in my life! We took a look outside on our porch and we almost got hit by lightning! It struck about a car's length away from us! Way cool experience though!

We met with one of our investigators, Suzuki-san,  twice this week at a park. We taught some English as well as the Plan of Salvation and the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He is progressing so much! He also accepted our invitation to be baptized on September 23! He studies a lot for school. Like, A TON. We are talking about 10 hours a day for a test in February! Because of that, it can be a bit difficult to meet, but hey, he's willing to make it happen! Now the bad thing is that there were a bunch of mosquitos in that park...I've never gotten so many bites in my life! I had about 10 on my legs and a couple on my arms! I don't know why they like me so much! I was in pain for a couple days haha!

Yesterday, I went on splits with the zone leaders, Coleman長老, Harrison長老, and Eteru長老. It was a blast! We talked to so many people and gave out 6 Book of Mormons! We talked to people that I normally wouldn't even think about. I really wish I could describe everything but it wouldn't be the same as living it. I love being a missionary! また来週ね!

-Elder Chab
チャブ長老 
愛しています(^-^)



I was with Harrison長老 and Coleman長老 on splits and we saw Eteru長老 and Bateman長老 walking the opposite way! It was a super hot day too!



Harrison長老, Eteru長老, and I ending splits with a perk!