Sunday, April 9, 2017

COSTCO MIRACLES AND CONFERENCE!!

皆さんこんにちは!

Sorry I didn't write last week! I had no time to email :( Also this is like two weeks worth of pictures :p

Here's a quick summary of 2 weeks ago. We met with a referral from the ward. He wasn't interested but the friend he brought was. We talked about the Book of Mormon and shared the promise in Moroni 10: 3-5. He said he would read the Book of Mormon...So now we have a new investigator! His name is Toshihiro-san! Sunday was fast and testimony meeting, I got the opportunity to bare my testimony and my broken Japanese! I loved it! I truly felt the spirit as I did so! I know that as you bare your testimony more frequently your testimony will grow! 
When we went to Costco, a lady stopped us. We found out she was a member and her son is serving in the Nagoya Mission! How cool is that! She then gave us money for two pizzas and hotdogs! She was so nice!
I had to apply for a Costco card. While applying, the workers spoke a bit of English to Brimhall長老 and I. After talking about why we are here in Japan, we found out they were interested in learning more English, so we invited them to 英会話! They said they would come! What a miracle! We didn't plan on dendoing in Costco but there they were! It's proof that God does put prepared people in our path! 

We had interviews, zone meeting, and zone conference this week.Plus general conference! So I am spiritually worn out! In zone conference, I got to play piano for a special music number....It didn't go too smoothly but it worked for the small amount of time I had to practice it. Conference was awesome! There were a few moments where I fell asleep but しょうがない!(It can't be helped). I still learned so much though! I'd love to tell you but it would probably take forever to write haha Anyway, we were asked to watch conference with questions in mind. As I watched conference, they were answered! It proved to me that the speakers really do receive revelation on what to talk about! 

This morning, we ran to a small pond nearby...So many sakura trees! It was beautiful! For those not in Japan, I wish all of you could see it in person! Pictures don't do justice for their beauty! Similarly, words can't describe the joy that can be found in the gospel! If you haven't already, please watch "Prince of Peace", the new easter video from the church. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer. I know that we can have greater lives by following Jesus Christ's example and his teachings. I am thankful for the opportunity to learn from the prophet, Thomas S. Monson. I know he is called by God. I leave my testimony with you in the name of Jesus Christ, amen. Have a supercalifragilistic expeoulidocious week! See ya next week! 

-Elder Chab
チャブ長老 or 茶武長老
愛しています^_^



My favorite abura soba place in Kichijoji!!



Streeting in Kawasaki!!



Sho Wada made us dinner before 英会話!